The museum was built in 1991 for the conservation of the works of Amos Cassioli and his son Giuseppe, in Asciano, as well as works from the Duccio di Buoninsegna art institute in Siena. The Cassioli Museum is housed in an old school building and is divided into sections, the first houses the operas coming from the institute of fine arts, with operas by Angelo Visconti, Cesare Maccari and many others; the second section contains the works of Amos and Giuseppe Cassioli.
Excellent destination for those who want to visit the Sienese and learn about the art of this area with its authors and works, with the excuse of visiting its small town, Asciano.
- via mameli 8 - 53041 - Asciano (SI)
- Summer (from April 1st to September 30th)
- Saturday from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm
- Sunday from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm
- holidays from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm
- Winter (from October 1st to March 31st)
- Saturday from 2 pm to 5 pm
- Sunday from 10 am to 1 pm
- holidays from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm
- full price € 5.00
- reduced € 4.00
- +39 0577 714450
- +39 348 0847875
For more info visit Crete Senesi